Discover the beautiful Cinque Terre! A UNESCO World Heritage site, Cinque Terre, meaning ‘five lands’ (Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso) are five
perilously perched villages strung along a short stretch of cliffs that face the Liguria Sea on one of Italy’s most scenic stretches of coastline.
- Cruise from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Free time to explore Monterosso
- Free time to explore Manarola
- Scenic bus ride on the coast
- Professional English speaking guide
- Pick up from centrally located hotels (if option selected)
Leaving Milan, you arrive directly at the Cinque Terre and via a scenic route on the coast you reach Manarola. Here you'll have free time to venture around the vineyards,
stroll the piers where fishing boats line the shore or watch the locals and the tourists jumping into the sea from the rocks of the harbour!
Right before lunch time you catch the train to Monterosso al mare, the biggest of the five villages, where you will have time to
explore and visit the beaches dotted along the coast. Despite the number of tourists, there is still a real sense of local identity even in the most tourist-crammed little ‘piazze'. Restaurants, bars
and accommodation all have an endearingly homespun air about them as though when the locals saw tourists coming, they found a few garden chairs to stick on their terrace, hand painted a sign and
began serving customers.
From Monterosso you will start the final leg of your journey, probably the most inspiring, a 90 minutes boat cruise. The perfect way to admire the stunning views of the Cinque Terre and the
delightful village of Portovenere from the sea. After this memorable experience, you will arrive at La Spezia where your coach
will be waiting to take you back to Milan.
Tour in English Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Largo Cairoli, 18 (MM1 Cairoli - MM2
(if option selected) Starting from 6:00 am it is possible to have the pickup from centrally-located hotels
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Train trip from Manarola to Monterosso
- Boat trip Monterosso to La Spezia
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our Pick up service takes place in the center of Milan. The bus takes approximately one hour to Pick up all of the passengers, subject to traffic conditions and the number of passengers booked for
that particular tour. For this reason, pick up times are shown as an interval “Starting from 6:00” means that we will pick up you at your hotel at 6:00 or later in order to be in time for the
beginning of the tour.
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problem
- Please note that due to bad weather it may not be possible to use the boat