Your journey starts amid the palms of Tirano, northern Italy, taking you over the spiraling Brusio viaduct and through the Bernina Pass (2253 metres above the sea level) into the Engadin Valley before arriving at St. Moritz. Along the way you'll pass wild gorges and icy glaciers, cross soaring bridges and shoot through loop tunnels.
This north-south Alpine crossing offers breathtaking views and stunning scenery as you travel over boldly curved viaducts and through winding tunnels. After the train journey you will visit the exclusive resort of St. Moritz, stopping at Swizerland's best chocolate house and enjoy free time to explore the 'Top of the World' before returning to Milan by air-conditioned coach.
From 1st of November to 31st of March
Tour in English Every Tuesday and Saturday
From 1st of April to 31st october
Tour in English Every Day
Via Cusani / Largo Cairoli (MM1 Cairoli - MM2 Lanza)
(if option selected) Starting from 6:00 am it is possible to have the pickup from centrally-located hotels
Returns to original departure point
- Bernina Express ticket (2nd class)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our Pick up service takes place in the center of Milan. The bus takes approximately one hour to Pick up all of the passengers, subject to traffic conditions and the number of passengers booked for that particular tour. For this reason, pick up times are shown as an interval "Starting from 6:00" means that we will pick up you at your hotel at 6:00 or later in order to be in time for the beginning of the tour.
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problem.
- Panoramic coaches not guaranteed
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ID or PASSPORT REQUIRED (also for children)